Awwww yiss! American Craft Beer Week 2016 is coming. Here’s what’s going down at CBC!
Wednesday May 18 – 7PM to 10PM
Stephen Hale’s Happy Hour Takeover
Come meet local super hero, Stephen Hale, as he takes over our Wednesday Happy Hour. He’ll have some pretty amazing stuff for you to try as well!
- Schlafly Vanilla Milk Stout (EXTREMELY LIMITED)
- Randall Double Bean with Bourbon Coffee Beans
- Vanilla & Cinnamon Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Some FREE Swag all night!
Thurs May 19 – 5PM to 9PM
Shelton Bros: Nightmare on Draught
Join us for a special tapping of Shelton Bros sour beers. Featuring an amazing sour lineup;
- Crooked Stave Nightmare on Brett w Raspberry
- Mikkeller Dry Hopped Gueuze Lambic
- Plus rarities from Grimm, Jolly Pumpkin & more…
Saturday May 21 – 3:30PM to 8PM
2nd Shift Bottle Release & Tapping
Dry Hopped Katy is BACK!! Join us for a bottle release and tapping featuring Dry Hopped Katy and a special SAME DAY coffee LSD blend. So fresh!
- Bottle Limit: To be determined
- Tappings: Dry Hopped Katy & Coffee LSD
Sunday May 22 – 10AM to 7PM
Craft Beer Cellar Birthday Bash
Did you know that CBC turns TWO during American Craft Beer Week? Did you know that Brandon turns XX during American Craft Beer Week? Did you know Abbey 2.0 turns 23 during American Craft Beer Week? Help us celebrate a great 2nd year with the CBC crew and give Brandon & Abbey a birthday bash they won’t forget!
Perennial Kiwi Berliner
Perennial Blue Label Maman
Civil Life Mega Hopped Angel & Sword
4 Hands Contact High w Lime
Bells Mango Habanero Oberon
Oskar Blues Death By Coconut
MORE COMING SOON!